Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Silence brings the experience of the power within

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message for the day 13-09-2011
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silence brings the experience of the power within. 

Projection: When we see with a silent mind, a mind free from questions and waste thoughts , we will be able to see beyond what is visibly happening. This enables us to go beyond the situation. It is like flying high and looking down below and we'll be able to see things clearly and also be able to fly across the barriers very easily.

Solution: All I need to do when I am tired of the situation I am going through is to take some moments of silence to remind myself of the power within me. When I get detached and watch the situation as I would watch a play I would be able to enjoy each thing that happens. This detachment gives me the power to understand the situation accurately and overcome all obstacles.





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 13-09-2011      
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motivation 
Motivation is an inner positive energy, a combination of enthusiasm and clear perception (understanding) that enables us to accomplish (complete) a task. 


Motivation keeps us determined and on course, otherwise it is so easy to be distracted by problems and laziness. What does motivation do? It moves us from one reality to another, from where I am to where I wish to be.

When we want to reactivate our motivation we need to examine the following:

* What do I want?
* What do I wish for?
* What do I value?
* What do I need?
* What do I enjoy?
* What do I understand? and, especially,
* What do I love?

When we sit down and think about the answers to these questions, they become the basis for activating new insights and tasks and for reactivating those insights and tasks, which I have forgotten to pay proper attention to and have not developed properly.

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

1 comment:

  1. silence is the power u write this page is very nice and useful.its follow everyone keep our self

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+