Monday, July 20, 2015

To give food for the mind is to nourish it and make it healthy.

Message for the day 20-07-2015

Expression: Just as nourishing food is required for the body, the mind too requires nourishment. Through out the day, the mind is receiving a lot of things which are not so positive or outright negative. So, it becomes necessary to give the mind something positive. We need to make an effort to look out for this positivity and allow our minds to dwell on it. 

Experience: Today I will spend some time with something or someone good. I will either read something which will enhance the quality of my thoughts, or spend time with someone who will enable me to see things in a new light. This will help me maintain my positivity throughout the day. 





Soul Sustenance 20-07-2015

Filling Myself And Others With Invisible Treasures (Part 2)

In yesterday’s message, we had explained how soul consciousness provides us access to the ocean of the qualities of peace, love and joy that lie hidden inside our consciousness. An important point worth noting in this regard is that along with quenching my thirst, I must also have a big heart, and pass on to others the qualities that I am receiving from my inner ocean. Otherwise, over a period of time my spirituality reaches a standstill and although I am making an effort to fill myself I do not feel as content and fulfilled as before. This is because; the vessel with which I fill from the ocean can’t be refilled unless I am also prepared to keep emptying it. That doesn’t mean I have to drain myself spiritually.

It is just that each time I give or donate a quality from my inner ocean with a positive intention to someone; it flows from inside me and then gets transmitted to the other. Before the person experiences and benefits from the quality, I experience getting filled with it myself. Also, each time the person benefits from or even remembers the benefit in the future, he or she sends me positive energy, which, according to the Law of Karma fills me with the quality that I had donated, further. Sometimes a person might benefit or remember the benefit after 10-15 years or even more than that. Even after such a long time has elapsed, I keep receiving a return from the pure donation I have made, and keep getting filled, even if I am not specifically or consciously aware of the same.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+