Thursday, March 14, 2013

Speciality lies in experiencing one's fortune.

Message for the day 

Expression: When there is the awareness of one's fortune, there is speciality seen in every word and action, because of wanting to make the best of everything. There is also the pure desire of sharing with others, which also makes one special.

Experience: When I have the recognition of my own fortune, and am aware of what I have, I find myself content. I have no expectations but continue to make the best use of what I already have, for my benefit and that of others. So I find myself being special and making my own fortune.



Soul Sustenance 

Principles for the Body To Make Early Morning Meditation Successful

. Rest well each night. Avoid going off to sleep later than 10 p.m. especially when there is no time for an afternoon rest.
. Make sure the evening meal is taken early or only have a light meal before bed, and a heavy breakfast. Light eating with plenty of fresh fruits and salads makes the mind light.
. If I am very, very tired at night, it is better to do some light housework until the stage of tiredness passes, rather than surrendering to sleep at this moment. If I go to bed with a heavy head I rise with a heavy head.
. Do not talk unnecessarily before going to sleep.
. Be warm, yet avoid over-heated rooms.

(To be continued tomorrow .)

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+