Sunday, March 10, 2013

Success is achieved through accurate efforts.

Message for the day 

Expression: The one who puts in accurate efforts for the success of every task, naturally tries to do the best. Because of his own contribution, others too help him and contribute whatever they can to achieve what he sets out to do. So there is success in everything.

Experience: When I do the right thing, I will be able to experience constant self-progress. I will then never have the slightest feeling of failing, but will always experience success as a right, even if the result is not what I have expected. I experience positive feelings because of having put in the right effort.




Soul Sustenance

Meditation For Experiencing Soul Consciousness

Read over the following words slowly and silently. Using the power of visualization, aim to experience them in your mind:

I withdraw my attention away from the physical limbs and sense organs........
I focus on myself........
I am listening through these ears........
I am looking through these eyes........
This instrument of mine, the physical body, is a precious vehicle........
a valuable instrument, a medium........
But, that which is more valuable and more precious is the being (soul) making this instrument function........
Within this assembly of bones and muscles and amazing organs is a being of light........
In the centre of the forehead is a point of light ..
I am this being of light........
I the being of light express myself through this body........
But the body is not I........
I am light........
I spread rays of peace in all directions........
I become aware of the power within this point of light........
Within I the being of light is everything that I am and everything that I have........
Within my own being are my qualities, my powers, my talents........
In the awareness of who I am I radiate this light within........
and in the awareness of this inner light........
I hold my head held high in self-respect........

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+