Sunday, January 26, 2014

A practical example is one whose every action inspires others.

Message for the day 

Projection: When we want to start off something new and different we look for role models or inspiration, which we rarely get. We usually never think of being an inspiration for others. So we begin to lose enthusiasm to the extent that we might even give up what we started. 

Solution: For whatever we do, we need to have the aim of becoming an example, an inspiration for others. The more we have this in our mind, we will never be discouraged by others' actions. Instead we will be able to perform each action with such enthusiasm and such perfection that our each action becomes an inspiration for others. 


Soul Sustenance 

The Benefits Of Soul Consciousness (cont.) 

The following differences between body consciousness and soul consciousness, will make you realize the benefits of soul consciousness (the practice of meditation make us soul conscious): 

In Body Consciousness: I am disturbed by feelings of false attractions.
In Soul Consciousness: I am attracted by the qualities of the Supreme Soul only. 

In Body Consciousness: I give sorrow, like a thorn hurting everyone.
In Soul Consciousness: I spread the fragrance of virtues like a flower. 

In Body Consciousness: I see everyone relative to my individual identity, my life revolving around "me"... this is arrogance (ego).
In Soul Consciousness: I respect each individual and relate to them with humility (egolessness). 

In Body Consciousness: I am tense and tired.
In Soul Consciousness: I am alert and relaxed. 

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+