Friday, December 3, 2010

To recognise one's own fortune

----------------------------------------------------------
Message for the day 03-12-2010
----------------------------------------------------------
To recognise one's own fortune is to be constantly happy.

Projection: When there is an awareness of one's own fortune, there are no expectations from people and situations. Due to this I am able to recognise and use my own resources for my own benefit and also for the benefit of others. One's happiness also spreads out to the others and they too become happy.

Solution: When I recognise constantly my own fortune, I am able to make the best use of it. I constantly remain content and am able to move forward with happiness. I never become upset with the various unexpected situations that come my way, but am able to see them as test papers that will help me move on to the next step. So I never get tired of continuing to put in effort.

----------------------------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 03-12-2010
----------------------------------------------------------
Understanding Anger



What is anger and why does it happen? Its simple. Anger is a response to someone who does not do what you want them to do, or who does do what you do not want them to do. That someone could be one individual or a group of individuals. It could also be something, where a certain situation has not happened the way you wanted, needed or expected it to. As we watch the world events we become angry at the actions of one nation towards another, one group towards another, a few towards many, and many towards one etc. This is because a) we are attached to the way things are b) we identify with the pain experienced by one side and feel that pain ourselves (in fact we create it in sympathy) and our response is to become upset. Anger is the emotion. What we do not see and realize is that we only hurt ourselves, and we cannot help others who are suffering from their own anger, when we ourselves create anger in response.

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+