Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The one who has self-respect is the one who respects others too.


Message for the day 

Expression: To have self-respect is to be able to recognize and express one's own specialities. The one who does this also uses every situation as an opportunity to use others' specialities too. Such a person is not caught up with the negative aspects in others, but is able to encourage and inspire them to use their specialities.

Experience: When I have self-respect I have naturally respect for others too. I am able to understand others and their behaviour and act accordingly. I provide an environment for others' growth. I have no complaints, as I know I can fill in within them what is missing. To have self-respect is to be powerful and make others powerful too.





Soul Sustenance


The Game of Life (Meditation) 

I relax my body… I breathe deeply and let go of all tensions… I centre myself on this present moment… On the screen of my mind, I visualize myself without fears… I let go of all labels, all roles that I play… Now I ‘am’… I am a shining being of light… I am free… I am peace…

I am totally free, beyond all limitations… I enter into another dimension, a home full of soft golden red light, a home without any boundaries, my original, unlimited home, the home from where I have come… I stop thinking so much; I simply experience my spiritual presence…

I am who I want to be… I am me… I do not need to justify myself… I do not need to give explanations… I connect to my inner beauty… I radiate the energy of the beauty that there is in me…

I let go of the branches… I fly… I fly high… Beyond the body, above this place, the people that surround me, beyond the houses and the streets, beyond the clouds, I fly towards the dimension of light where no physical limitation ties me down…

I feel the unlimited peace that caresses my being… I let myself be taken by the sensation of freedom that the flight gives me… I see the planet Earth from above… I recognize that everything there below is a game… I relax: everything is a game… I am a player in the game of life… I simply have to learn to play the game being who I am…

Now, it is time to return… I am here, present… My breathing calmed… I, the soul am relieved… Now I know that, whenever I want, I can fly… Being an observer of the game, and live it with joy and peacefulness.

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+