Sunday, July 29, 2012

The power of truth will enable us to learn from our mistakes.

----------------------------------------------------------
Message for the day 29-07-2012
----------------------------------------------------------
The power of truth will enable us to learn from our mistakes. 

Projection: The power of truth within will enable us to learn from all situations. When things go wrong we will be able to check ourselves and improve instead of giving excuses to the self and others. When we give excuses we will not be able to learn and progress. 

Solution: I need to think of one situation that went wrong today. Let me then check for myself what part I had to play in the situation because of which things went wrong. Le me then correct myself based on this understanding. 




----------------------------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 29-07-2012
----------------------------------------------------------

Self Empowerment 

Make a list of your strengths and weaknesses. Now make up a series of questions, which will judge how effectively you are using these strengths to improve your personal and professional life, and what negative effects are your weaknesses (shortcomings) having on the same. These are some of the questions that you can ask yourself at the end of each week to monitor your self-progress: 

e.g. Which strengths if acquired would help me improve my worth (value) at the workplace? Is any weakness of mine proving to be an obstacle (barrier) in maintaining a healthy relationship with my family? Am I using my strengths in empowering (strengthening) others? Does any weakness exist inside me, which if removed would improve my level of contentment (satisfaction) and lead to greater peace of mind? 

Note down three main strengths and three important roles that you play in your life. Now check if your strengths properly match the roles. If they do not match, think if there is a new personality characteristic you need to develop. If a particular role is self-selected, if it does not match your strengths, is it a good role for you to be playing? 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+