Tuesday, October 16, 2012

To experience divinity is to experience the power of silence.

Message for the day

Projection: The instrument for the power of silence is to be connected to our own inner divinity. We can spread the fragrance of our virtues to all we meet. So the mind is silent and carefree under all circumstances. When we experience the power of silence we will become more powerful. We will then be able to experience peace that will naturally spread to others too.

Solution: When I have to correct someone in any situation I first need to remind myself that words will not work but silence based on an experience of my own divinity will surely work. When I accept the person as he is with love connecting to his inherent divine nature, I will be able to bring about a change in him.




Soul Sustenance

Reflection (cont.)

To be dictated to by external situations, which make us run around without stopping internally, brings about unnecessary stress on the mind, which keeps us tied to the strings of the external, like a puppet pulled, pressed and pushed by circumstances.

To break free from this force, to relieve the mind of the weight of stress and waste and routine, I need to step inside and reflect (think) on who I am and where I am going and reassess my value system.

Otherwise, life becomes like a wheel that keeps spinning faster and faster until we become dizzy - we want to get off but it is going so fast we do not know how.

Reflection and taking time to understand spiritual knowledge bring us to the essence of everything.

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+