Thursday, July 15, 2010

To be able to bend means to be a giver.

------------------------------------------------
Message for the day 15-07-2010
----------------------------------------------------------
To be able to bend means to be a giver.

Projection:-
There is usually a demand from situations for us to bow and bend. Even when it is not our mistake we are expected to understand or adjust. It seems very difficult at that time and we usually stand straight continuing to do what we believe in.

Solution:-
When such storms come in our life, we need to learn the art of bending, just as a flexible tree would bend to save itself in the storm and straighten once the storm passes over. To bend means to try to understand the other person also and to adopt the value of flexibility.

----------------------------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 15-07-2010
----------------------------------------------------------

Self Introspection (Self-Observation) (cont.)




Sitting in a comfortable position with the back straight and read over the following words slowly and silently. Aim to experience and visualise them in your mind so that you begin to feel what is being described:

Let me imagine that nothing exists outside this room........
 I feel completely isolated (separated) from the outside world and free to explore my inner world........
I turn all my attention inward, concentrating my thought energy on the centre of the forehead........
I feel disconnected from my physical body and the physical surroundings........
I become aware of the stillness (peace) around me and within me........
I begin to feel a sense of natural peacefulness........
Waves of peace gentle wash over me, removing any restlessness (uneasiness) and tension from my mind........
I concentrate on this feeling of deep peace........
just peace........
I........ am........ peace........


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+