Friday, January 28, 2011

To have faith that things will work out for the best means to ensure that they will.

----------------------------------------------------------
Message for the day 26-01-2011
----------------------------------------------------------
To have faith that things will work out for the best means to ensure that they will.

Projection: To have faith that things will work out for the best means never to give up. Even if situations don't support and people don't give encouragement faith gives the ability to go on. Because of this there is recognition of even the not so visible resources and they are used for successfully completing the task.

Solution: When I have faith I am never discouraged by temporary failure, but am able to have the courage to move on towards success. I have constantly the satisfaction of giving my best. Because of my commitment and sincere effort, I find that situations and people too cooperate with me, bringing me success in whatever I undertake.

----------------------------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 26-01-2011
----------------------------------------------------------

Experiencing The Natural Qualities Of The Soul (Meditation)



This meditation commentary will allow you to experience the natural qualities and nature of the soul. This is what we call soul consciousness.

I sit relaxed and comfortable… I become aware of my breathing…
I become aware of the thoughts passing in my mind…
I bring my mind towards thoughts of myself… my true nature…
Who am I…
I am a tiny sparkling star of light in the center of the forehead… energy, concentrated energy…
I radiate light through my body - my costume…
I feel myself different from the body... A point of light, energy using the body, directing the body…
I am a being of peace… A loveful being…
A being of light… A being of power…. I am light…
I am energy… I am alive, vibrant, sparkling, divine…


Now I use the powers of meditation to serve others:
I am separate from this dense body of matter, my vehicle… I am peaceful and stable…
I am powerful… I radiate the qualities of peace and love to other souls around me…
These are my natural qualities… In my real nature I am tranquil…
Radiating light and love into the world…


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+