Tuesday, February 15, 2011

True happiness is an experience which touches others too.

----------------------------------------------------------
Message for the day 13-02-2011
----------------------------------------------------------
True happiness is an experience which touches others too.

Projection: We sometimes find ourselves in situations where we are not able to make everyone happy. Yet we are not able to understand the reason for it. Inspite of the situation being positive we either are lacking in our own state of happiness or others are not happy with me.

Solution: When I am really happy with something, there is the natural desire to share it with others. This sharing enables me to spread the happiness to others too. Also when my happiness is based on truth, I find that there is no harm for myself or others and only benefit for all concerned.

----------------------------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 13-02-2011
----------------------------------------------------------

Experiencing The Natural Qualities Of The Supreme Soul or God (Meditation)



This meditation will allow you to experience the natural qualities and nature of the Supreme Soul or God. We describe the Supreme as an Ocean of all qualities.

I am a soul, a golden star like energy situated at the center of the forehead, separate from this dense body of matter, my vehicle…
I am a being of peace… a loveful being… a being of light… a being of power…
I am alive, vibrant, sparkling, divine…
Without the physical body I can fly with the power of pure thought…
I can travel, leaving this world, this body behind… moving away from the experience of the body…
I am so subtle…
I the subtle being of light… a star, so bright, radiating light, move beyond sound, beyond the physical world, beyond the sun, moon and stars, to my soft golden red light home – 'paramdham', 'shantidham'… I float in this sweet silence home…
I become aware of another being, a living golden star like energy over there… golden rays of light radiate from this Supreme Star in all directions….
As I come closer to him, I feel as if I am diving deep into an unlimited Ocean… Waves of golden light touch me, the soul, very softly…
I merge into the Supreme Being… this is the Ocean of Bliss… this is the Ocean of Peace… an unlimited Ocean, I am receiving from him… and I feel complete…
I am merged in the experience of the Highest Soul… diving into the depths of bliss…
So deep, so silent is this Ocean…
The treasures are eternal… the treasure of peace, treasures of love, of light, of bliss...
I bathe, clean, purify until I feel free and light… refreshed by the Ocean… surrendered to its waves and depth…
Now I float gently… downwards… softly… slowly…
I enter the physical world… and take my seat in the physical body…


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+