Friday, February 8, 2013

To pay attention to every act is to be a hero.

Message for the day 

Expression: A hero actor is one who has great attention for every act of his. He makes sure that none of his words or actions are ordinary or waste. He ensures perfection in everything he does. This naturally brings the best out of him.

Experience: Since I pay constant attention to everything I do, I find that I am able to give my best. I am then satisfied with whatever is happening since I know what I do is not as important as how well I do it.


Soul Sustenance

Self Transformation (Change) (cont.)

Over the last few days, we have shared with you some practical reminders and steps we can take to grow spiritually and bring out transformation (change) in ourselves. Noted below is the last of the series, but the most important one.

Get Started!
The main part of any journey is to start. Sometimes we hesitate, sometimes we make excuses, but we must not give in to these thoughts. When we accept the challenge to try, the journey begins. When we agree to take the first steps, success is there waiting for us. Faith in ourselves brings optimism to what we do. Optimism and faith open the Horizon of Possibility, and I begin to see what good could be there on the spiritual path, which as yet, I cannot see, or even imagine.

It is said, 'Nothing ventured (attempted), nothing gained.' So why not venture? Why not gain?

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+