Sunday, December 16, 2012

To be powerful is to be stable in all conditions.


Message for the day


Expression: The one who recognizes the power within is able to use this power and is able to deal with the outside challenges effectively. He never reacts to situations but gives his best to every situation. He is able to go a step further with each challenging situation, using situations as a chance to move forward.

Experience: When I experience the power within, I am ready for the different challenges that life brings. So I always remain stable. I am not afraid of difficulties, but face them with courage. So I experience moving a step forward with every challenging situation that comes. I am constantly achieving more and more power.




Soul Sustenance


Meditation And World Transformation (Change)

As one practices Rajyoga meditation, one can become a spiritual lighthouse for the entire universe, a medium to radiate (spread) the divine qualities and powers that one gains through the link with the Supreme Soul who is the Supreme Spiritual Energy and the ever luminous Being of Light; to all other souls, through the power of thought and pure vibrations. Physical charities are limited by time and space, and can only reach a few people at a time. The subtle (non-physical) charities of qualities can benefit all souls, even those who are physically many miles away. One can even change the five elements of nature and the spiritual atmosphere.

Slowly read over and visualize the following thoughts one by one:

I become aware of myself as a soul........
a point of light sitting on my throne between the eyebrows........
I picture my destination, a land of soft golden-red light........
On the wings of thought I fly there........
leaving the physical world behind........
Strong currents of spiritual light and might are emanating from me in all directions........
I watch from my sweet home the world below........
It is full of millions of tiny star like points of awareness, my brother souls........
I picture a meeting with the Supreme Being, a blissfully radiant (full of light) being overflowing with energy........
Golden rays of complete purity, love and peace are flowing from the seed of the human world tree into me........
And through me, onto the whole world.......
I am a seed of world benefit, the Lighthouse and Mighthouse.........
This flow of positive spiritual energy washes away the tensions and sorrows of all the souls........
I feel these rays charging the atmosphere of the world with happiness, love and spiritual calm........
The elements are being purified and returning to their original pure state........

Remain in this experience for a few minutes. This exercise should be practiced in silence.
(To be continued tomorrow .... )


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+