Saturday, December 1, 2012

To see specialities is to receive blessings.


Message for the day

Expression: Sometimes people are not able to use their specialities. But even at such times if one has the ability to see their specialities there is the ability to give courage and enthusiasm to them. One can provide them with such an environment that allows their own growth. So whatever the circumstances may be, there is progress.

Experience: When I am able to see the positive aspect of others, I can keep my mind free from a major portion of negativity. The potential of my thoughts can be used fully for my own inner progress and I can therefore make a contribution for the others too. This earns me blessings and good wishes from others, which further enhances my own progress.




Soul Sustenance 

The Limitless Mind

If we compare the two entities – mind and matter – the most obvious difference between the two that comes to the forefront is that one is non-physical and the other is physical. Another very important difference between the two is that whereas on one hand, matter has limits, in the sense, that’s its fixed in time and space. The mind, on the other hand, is beyond limits, in terms of physical parameters. It’s not fixed in time and space.

When we take a close look at what is going on in our mind, its power becomes visible to us. Since its not fixed in space, it can link me to a friend in, as far as, Washington or Singapore in less than a second. My mind can even move in many different directions at once. Since the mind is not fixed in time, I can think about yesterday, or about fifteen years ago; about tonight, or the next three years. That’s the reason we can say that the mind is limitless, hence powerful.

Thoughts also have different levels of power. Sometimes they fly past the mind leaving hardly any impact on us. At other times, they are accompanied by such feelings so as to influence our entire perception, even our complete inner mental state. Thinking about a visit to Kashmir I made last year, for e.g., I could find myself carried back mentally into the beautiful experience and its attached emotions. Filled with happiness, I will even radiate this happiness to others nearby, through my thoughts, facial expressions, words and actions. On the other hand, thoughts about the death of my close relative a few years ago will have an opposite impact on me in the present moment.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+