Monday, August 10, 2015

Positive actions sow seeds for a positive future.

Message for the day 10-08-2015

Thought to ponder: When I sow the seeds of positive actions, I reap a positive future for myself. It means to say that when I perform positive actions, I reinforce positive personality traits. This gives me access to my inner strengths in all situations. Even when something goes wrong, or someone behaves negatively towards me, it's my choice how I want to react. The more positive I am the more I find my inner strengths getting nurtured. 

Point to practice: Today I will pay special attention to only perform positive actions. That means in all I do, I will ensure that I do it with the right feeling and the right intention. I will also check if my action is going to bring benefit to others or myself, and do only that which is beneficial. At least, I will have attention not to do anything that is negative.




Soul Sustenance 10-08-2015

The Five Primary Qualities (Part 2)

The soul has five primary qualities; we could say they are the primary colours of humanity with which we paint the picture of our lives. We had discussed peace and purity yesterday. The others are:

Love
Perhaps the most difficult original quality to achieve because it has become so mixed up with attachment, possessiveness and dependence, deeply ingrained habits that have become accepted as normal. As a result, the human being finds it difficult to realize the true form of pure love, which is unconditional. The quality of love means I care, I share and, in particular, I liberate. True spiritual love never creates that need, or dependence, where others cannot find, or be, themselves.

Knowledge
To know and to be what I am eternally and truly, and to exist in this consciousness, is what we mean by knowledge. It is not knowing about the soul, peace, love, etc., but rather knowing is to be the soul, to be peace, to be love. This quality of true knowing is expressed through I am, the original awareness of the self that exists beyond the false self of ego.

(To be continued tomorrow ….)


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+