Thursday, August 6, 2015

Real powerful actions inspire others to be positive and powerful too.

Message for the day 06-08-2015

Thought to ponder: There is a saying that there is a metal ('Paras') that makes iron to gold. We need to be like that, i.e., when our words and actions are powerful, it will inspire others to become powerful too. On the other hand, in the face of negativity, if we tend to portray negativity, they will never have the power to make their actions positive. 

Point to practice: Today I will take a fast of not using negativity. Just for today, I will make sure that in spite of negative situations, I will remain positive. I will let no negative word emerge from my mouth nor will I perform any negative action. I will pay special attention to this. 




Soul Sustenance 06-08-2015


Believe It Or Not (Part 4)!

Whenever the world needs a cleaning up of the collective consciousness of mankind, that’s when an inner awakening is required, a realization that I need to change and clean up the cupboards of my mind and become a perfect personality, but a perfect personality as defined by God and not by the world and mankind in general. Perfection has been defined differently by different religions and people from different sections of society. So, which definition of perfection should I as a person, in the search of perfection, choose? Should I pick Jesus Christ or should I pick Gautam Buddha or should I stick to the Indian shastras or religious books or should I listen to my parents for that matter? The more the different people and their different opinions on perfection, the more I will get confused on which road to take to reach my destination of perfection. In such an atmosphere of unlimited views and opinions on what a perfect human being should be and how he should become that and also a lot of us want to know that what is the need of becoming perfect, especially if we are extremely successful and life has given us everything we need and we search for on a material level.

So, who is the One who can guide me correctly and give me the answers to all these questions? It has to be someone whom each and everyone in the world rates as being perfect and who is available for me at the present moment. This is not my parent or a guru or religious head or a deity who have existed in the past on the earth. God, who is the Supreme Father of all souls and is above the cycle of perfection and imperfection, can only tell me what is perfection and the method of reaching that perfection. Even deities and fathers of religions who were perfect or close to perfect and have existed in the past are no longer there physically to guide me. Only God, the Supreme Being, who does not go through the process of birth and rebirth can show me the way to becoming a perfect human being with qualities which He has inside Him.

(To be continued tomorrow …)




In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+