Saturday, August 22, 2015

True decoration lies in using specialities.


Message for the day 22-08-2015

Thought to ponder: All of us are bestowed with some or the other qualities. Everyone has the inherent tendency to want to be their best. So we tend to really take care about external appearance. But, in the same way, if we take care of our inner qualities, nurture and help them grow, we would find them decorating our personality in the true sense. 

Point to practice: Today I will identify one quality that I feel is unique about me, I will consciously put it into practice and make sure I remind myself about it at least 10 times through out the day. Even if challenges come to shake that quality, I will still continue with my practice for today. 



Soul Sustenance 22-08-2015

Do Love And Suffering Go Hand-In-Hand (Part 3)?

When there is too much pain we cannot lean back into our true power and experience our energy of love. Only the power of pure love, unconditional love or love of God, can help us to get rid of the suppressed pain inside the subconscious. When you live through a situation that causes pain in you, you have to love yourself, stabilize yourself and enter into silence. Observe that pain without being afraid of it. Observe it to let go of it and understand what it is that it brings about in you.

The answer, generally, is connected with others: He/she doesn't love me anymore and that's why I feel pain, Things are not like they were before, The company of this loved one doesn't give me the benefits it was giving me before.

If a person loved you and now has stopped loving you, does that make you feel pain? Or is it your own expectation and your desire for that person to keep on valuing you or loving you like before that trap you in pain? Is it that you don't accept change? The truth is, we bring on suffering ourselves. If you don't want to make yourself suffer, starting from now you do not have to bear any more suffering. Nobody can wound you or can cause you pain, except if you allow it. So how do you allow it? By being a vacuum that sucks in everything of the other, the good and the bad, and you suffer. It is expectations from our loved one that make us vulnerable to the experience of suffering.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+