Sunday, November 4, 2012

The one who is simple is the one who is free from pain.

Message for the day

Projection: When I am simple I am able to be free from pain or hurt even in adverse situations. I am able to take benefit from the wealth of experiences accumulated over the past without feeling the pain. With simplicity I know that I need to remember the past only to the extent that I have to learn from it.

Solution: When something goes wrong and I find myself thinking about it again and again, I need to remind myself that all the past experiences are only for me to learn from them. The past is finished and I don't have to undergo the sorrow again thinking about the past repeatedly.


Soul Sustenance

Overcoming Phobias (Fears) Through Meditation (cont.)

To overcome any phobia, read over silently and visualize the following positive thoughts:
I am a soul, an eternal, immortal and indestructible (which cannot be destroyed) point of life energy........
Sitting on my throne in the centre of the forehead, I the ruler, perform actions through my body........
I have incarnated (entered) in this physical body from .shantidham., my incorporeal (non-physical) home, original home of light........
I am an actor on the huge world drama stage........
All the other souls are actors too, each acting a unique role through its own individual body-costume........
This spiritual knowledge makes me detached and fearless........
Unimportant scenes of the drama that would have previously brought about fear in me no longer affect me........
Through Rajyoga meditation, the soul can experience all relationships with the Supreme Soul in its day-to-day life. I continue -
I experience receiving powerful vibrations of spiritual might from the Supreme Being........
I fill my mind with thoughts of courage........
When the Almighty is my Father, my Mother, my Companion, my Guide, no one can be my enemy........
Nothing can harm me in any way........
Fear is wasted energy, it has no power in my life........
Now I am becoming a bold person and I am capable of facing all fearful situations with increased self-confidence ........
At the end of the meditation practice, for a few minutes, the patient should create a picture of the fearful situation in his mind, while at the same time learning to relax. This will help him to decrease the anxiety (worry) when he faces the real life situation and he will be able to completely overcome (face) the specific fears.

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+