Monday, November 19, 2012

To be successful is to have the satisfaction of doing well.


Message for the day

Expression: Real success in not based on what one gets, but is more based on what effort one feels he has put in. So even when there is no visible attainment of the effort put in, the one who is successful, constantly looks at how well the task has been done. The focus is also on what new things have been learnt. So there is the ability to enrich oneself and bring out the best.

Experience: When I am able to look at myself, instead of situations and at people, I am able to enjoy the experience of enriching myself. I am able to experience constant success as I have been able to satisfy myself first before I can think of satisfying anyone else. I find myself enriched and I also become an inspiration for so many others. I constantly move towards success.




Soul Sustenance


Surfacing Positive Thoughts 

Meditation helps you to work on yourself instead of worrying about external situations, so that you can have a genuine positive influence over circumstances. This shift in attitude being of the solution and not part of the problem. The positive attracts the positive, whereas the negative attracts the negative. If there is hate, resentment, jealousy or revenge in your thoughts and feelings, you will attract people in similar situations. This is how you think, this is your life.

If you want to be successful when you start or create something new, sow thoughts full of determination, confidence, perseverance, enthusiasm, positivity and stability; whether you start a new day, a new job, activity or project, or a new stage in your career or your life. Creating these kinds of thoughts on beginning any activity will help you achieve success in your life easily in everything you do.

If you want to change your behavior, concentrate on the thoughts that produce it. Thoughts are like seeds: our attitudes and our actions sprout from them.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+