Thursday, November 29, 2012

To have positive feelings for others is to be saved from sorrow.



Message for the day 

Expression: Everyone has both positive qualities and negative qualities or weaknesses. But the one who is able to see others' positivity is able to respond to this positivity. He is able to inspire them to recognize and use these positive qualities. His words are constantly encouraging, giving courage and enthusiasm.

Experience: When I keep myself free from seeing negativity, I am able to keep myself free from sorrow too. My mind is filled with only good and positive things. I am never caught up with only problems but am able to easily find the solutions for them, however difficult or challenging they seem to be.




Soul Sustenance 

Becoming Responsible For My Destiny (cont.) 

Factors like any particular person, a group of people, the government, nature, even God, etc. cannot be held responsible for what has happened t0 me in my life, up to this moment. It is my and my responsibility alone. Equally, what my future holds depends on me to a very large extent. Rather, whatever I choose to do at this moment is already creating my destiny for tomorrow. I shouldn't forget that the only real time I have for creating my future is the present, now.

‘Karma’ teaches me that at every step, I am the creator of my own little world, the creator of my future circumstances. I also am the creator of the environment immediately around me. On a bigger level I am a co-creator or partner, together with God, of a positive future of the world, of the world of tomorrow, of the world of peace, love and happiness. So my responsibility and my ability to influence the future is not restricted to my life alone.

That I can create the future of my choice - of love, peace and happiness, for myself and others, can appear as unreasonable optimism. It's just being realistic. What I create is what is going to happen. If I choose to transmit love and peace in my interactions with others today, I create relationships, in the present and for the future, based on those qualities.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+