Saturday, August 4, 2012

Others experience sweetness when words are filled with the power of truth.

----------------------------------------------------------
Message for the day 04-08-2012
----------------------------------------------------------
Others experience sweetness when words are filled with the power of truth. 

Projection: False sweetness is saying that something is good without having taken the pains to find out what it is, i.e. commenting on something superficial. Sweet words are those that are spoken after having understood the reality and so are filled with the power of truth. 

Solution: In order for my words to make an impact on others, I must take time to see if I have really recognised the goodness in the other person. My each comment should be filled with power based on the truth that I have discovered in others and I will find others taking benefit from my words. 


----------------------------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 04-08-2012
----------------------------------------------------------

The Location And The Form Of The Soul (cont.) 

Whenever I say: I feel something within me, pointing to the heart, obviously it's not something within the chest. The physical heart is just an incredibly sophisticated pump for blood. It can even be transplanted – it does not create feelings! Within the real me, the living and thinking being, the soul (situated inside the brain), there is a centre of emotions, moods and feelings. The sensations that I very obviously feel around the body are due to the total connection that exists between the soul and the body in which it resides. For example, when I am afraid of, say, a dog attacking me, the whole system is activated. From the control centre in the middle of the brain, the soul sends messages out all around the body. Adrenalin is secreted to give extra strength to the muscles (so that one can run). The heart starts to pump faster, the breathing becomes shallower and the palms begin to sweat. While it may seem that all the different organs have their own sensing and feeling systems, the whole operation is so split-second fast that the coordination of sensations and responses by the soul from its own special cockpit in the centre of the brain passes unnoticed – it so seems that the body is creating the sensations and responses, but they are actually coordinated and controlled by the soul. In this way, if I feel something in my heart for or from something or someone, it's really being processed by me, the thinking being, the soul and then reflected in my heart. 

(To be continued tomorrow …) 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+