Monday, August 6, 2012

To be in touch with inner divinity means to experience true happiness.

----------------------------------------------------------
Message for the day 06-08-2012
----------------------------------------------------------
To be in touch with inner divinity means to experience true happiness. 

Projection: When we are connected to our inner divinity, our actions are pure and selfless. There is then no trace of negativity. Where there is no negativity, the mind becomes free from feelings of guilt, fear etc. This automatically ensures constant happiness. 

Solution: If there is no happiness, there is definitely no connection with our divinity, which in turn brings negativity. So I need to check the actions that I perform. Let me connect to my inner divine nature that enables me to perform only such actions that bring benefit, not only to me but also to others. Then I will naturally be in constant happiness. 



----------------------------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 06-08-2012
----------------------------------------------------------

Letting Go of Hurt/Pain (Meditation) 


Relax your body and your mind, make your thoughts slow down and let your mind calm itself… 
Create the thought that “I am a peaceful being of light situated at the center of my forehead, I radiate beautiful rays of peace”… 
Let the energy of peace envelop you completely and dissolve the tensions… 
Keep your body relaxed, your mind serene… 
Something hurts you in your heart. Observe it without judging it, without questioning it… 
Let the energy of peace overpower and envelop that pain and dissolve it… 
It forms part of the past… 
Now I let it go. I let go of it… 
The light of peaceful and serene love surrounds me in an energy that dissolves the pain… 
I let the wings of my heart open without fear… 
I am brave. I am strong. I trust… 
I accept and I forgive… 
My being wants to be free in order to enjoy this instant… 
The pain has already gone. It does not belong to me any more… 
I feel freed. Peace floods my being and my heart opens to love… 
I am peace… 
I am love… 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+