Friday, August 24, 2012

To have a balance of responsibility and lightness is to enjoy everything.


Message for the day 

Projection: While fulfilling our responsibilities we need not feel heavy but need to be light within. This lightness will be reflected in our thoughts, speech, actions and relationships which will be light too. We will then be able to mould ourselves and enjoy in every situation.

Solution: When I take up any responsibility, I need to remind myself that I have taken on this responsibility and I will fulfill it to the best of my ability. I will do my best but will be prepared for whatever outcome it brings. When I am able to practice being light in this way I will be able to make the best use of everything.




Soul Sustenance 

Analyzing Success And Failure

You feel positive and joyful when you realize that you are successful. However, when failure comes to you, you feel defeated. The definition of success and failure varies from one person to another and according to the stage of life that you are in. It is important to have success and failure well defined for yourself, because, based on your definition, you feel greater or lesser inner wellbeing, happiness and wholeness. There are also different levels of success and of failure. For example, for some the greatest success is to be happy and radiant, whatever happens inside or outside. If one manages to keep happy in the face of failure, for them it is a success. Because to be happy means that I am connected with my essential worth or inner self, my being is awake and alive. Failure does not reduce my vitality, my contentment levels. The greater or fewer external achievements do not reduce the quality of the inner being or of being happy. The important thing is that you believe your own definition of success and failure. Some ideas can be shared that can act as guidelines, but, in the end, each person has to create their own guidelines, definitions and factors leading to success and failure. Basing ourselves on these guidelines and beliefs, we evaluate our successes and failures. You can reflect on what true success and failure mean for you and, according to those meanings, centre your attention on the values and efforts that lead you to achieve your objectives.

(To be continued tomorrow …)


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+