Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The one who is light gets the right solutions even in the most difficult situations.


Message for the day

Projection: Situations do bring a lot of challenges for us, but where there is fear or worry while facing them, there cannot be clarity in thought. So we cannot see the solution that is hidden. On the other hand, the one who is light is able to see the solution hidden within every problem and so is able to achieve success quickly.

Solution: When faced with a problem I need to make effort to be light and carefree and then look for the solution with a clear mind. I need to make special effort to clear my mind of all waste and negative, especially about the problem itself. Let me instead allow my mind to dwell on something more positive. This will naturally allow my mind to come up with the right solution.




Soul Sustenance 


Self Mastery (Meditation)


Create the following thoughts one after the other:

I sit down quietly, feeling calm and relaxed, breathing in and out deeply... distancing my mind from all tensions and worries, remaining free and at peace. All those thoughts that come into my mind at the moment and are not important, I simply let them pass by... I am the creator of my own thoughts...

I think about the power of the will. Originally, I was a being free to choose what I wanted, to decide when I wanted it, without influences... Now, I return to that original state, to that inner source of deep peace, self-confidence and power… Now there is a natural intuition and knowledge of what is right. I realize this is what makes me free…

I feel relaxed and carefully observe my personality... my character and the life I lead... Am I who I want to be? Does my character correspond to my ideals? Do I lead the life I want to lead?

Am I independent? The power to free myself is to be found in my inner self… the capacity to feel like an autonomous being, with a free mind, as peaceful as I desire, as positive as I want it to be. And my feelings are in harmony, free of restrictions, free of influences…

The power of thoughts is so great, if I think I can do something the power will be there to do it. If I choose to think positively, I can think positively. If I want to relax my body, I can do it. If I want to be emotionally free, and still be in the world without bowing down to others, I can… This mastery over the self will bring me true freedom…

I ask myself over and over again: Am I free? ... Free to create the thoughts, and feelings I want to create, when I want to, as often as I want to, for as long as I want to…

I am the creator of my own world, of everything I think and do…


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+